About Liz Odle...

Sewing is my life. I've been sewing since I was 8 yrs old. I graduated with a BA in Family and Consumer Science Education (formerly Home Economics Education). I taught sewing to 7th, 8th, and 9th graders for 3 yrs. Classes ranged from an introductory to a more advanced level. I've also taught sewing privately to individuals for 8+ years. I enjoy sewing for myself and my family and the occasional friend. But I enjoy teaching others how to sew even more. If you are interested in lessons those are my specialty. I live in the North Platte, NE area and make occasional trip to other areas of Nebraska as well as the Salt Lake area. If you would like to have a lesson email me a lizardping44 at gmail dot com.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Matching Jumpers

This weekend I made my daughter and I matching jumpers.  If you would like step by step instructions on how to make either one of these email me.  But here are the pictures.

No comments: