About Liz Odle...

Sewing is my life. I've been sewing since I was 8 yrs old. I graduated with a BA in Family and Consumer Science Education (formerly Home Economics Education). I taught sewing to 7th, 8th, and 9th graders for 3 yrs. Classes ranged from an introductory to a more advanced level. I've also taught sewing privately to individuals for 8+ years. I enjoy sewing for myself and my family and the occasional friend. But I enjoy teaching others how to sew even more. If you are interested in lessons those are my specialty. I live in the North Platte, NE area and make occasional trip to other areas of Nebraska as well as the Salt Lake area. If you would like to have a lesson email me a lizardping44 at gmail dot com.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Christmas Jammies 3 months late

Okay I made Christmas Jammies for my family back in December and I never posted pictures since I was a little busy with Christmas.  So here they are.


Now I made the pants and the sleeper only.  Not the t-shirts.  I know that the pictures don't show it but my husband and myself have pants of the same fabric as the kids.  Maybe I'll take pictures of them tonight and post them later, we'll see.

No comments: